Join The Team!
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity working for a fun, dynamic and fast-paced company? 1-800-Out-Fast is building its Acquisitions, Sales, & Administrative team and we are looking for the best!
1-800-Out-Fast is looking for a top notch people in each position. We buy houses fast,”as is,” for cash and we are expanding in both buying and selling them. We have a proven system for closing deals and we need somebody who can take their natural talents and implement our already successful system.
As a member of our acquisitions team you will be responding and following up on warm leads that have responded to our marketing advertisements to prospect for new business. You will also be asked to call potential prospects. You will close your own deals but you will also work with our outside sales team. We don’t pack 100 people into a large sales floor; we want a small close-knit team where everybody makes money together.
As a member of our sales team you will be responsible for promoting and selling the deals we have under control. You will work with other investors and potentially retail buyers depending on the type of deal you’re currently working on.
As a member of our administrative team you will be responsible for keeping the back end office processes running smoothly on a daily basis. You will work hand in hand with our acquisitions and sales team members, title companies, realtors, and other real estate professionals. You will work with our team to make sure the deals close on time and is a seamless process. You will also work on building systems and processes inside the business.
What your day will look like as a super successful member of our team:
– Come to work energized ready to attack leads and relentlessly follow up on old leads.
– Enthusiastically call for sale by owner properties.
– Door knock distressed homeowners facing foreclosure
– Report and communicate with our team on any appointments/or leads that need to be closed/or are closing.
– Log into our online database and follow up on all new warm leads/follow up on all existing leads. Commitment to using our online tools is a must!
– Build rapport with agents/homeowners and find out needs/wants and formulate cash offers for properties (we will train you on the process).
– Communicate any closings to the entire team.
– Be willing to learn and grow every day!
We want a team member who will work hard and grow with our team. We are based in Tampa, Florida.
We will provide training, including how to speak with homeowners, agents, and other investors, how to evaluate properties, and how to close deals. Compensation will vary from deal to deal, but payments are on a sliding scale commission.
If you are willing to seize the opportunity, we want you!
Requirements for all our team members:
- First and foremost you must be committed to continual growth. If you’re not willing to challenge yourself everyday, save us both our time. We want to see your life and income explode!
- Superior written, oral, listening and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with real homeowners, real estate agents and brokers, real estate attorneys, other real estate investors, and other networking partners of 1-800-Out-Fast
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, and the Internet with ease
- Must be well versed in the use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Previous 12 months + of sales work working on the telephone and/or outside sales
- Experience in the real estate industry not necessary, but it is preferred.
- Although not required, a licensed real estate agent is preferred.
Must pass a background check and a drug test.
- Must have a reliable internet connection and reliable home office setup, but training and your first few months will be working in our office
- Fast learner: learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Need to be well presented
- Must be well organized
- Outstanding level of attention to detail, accountability, integrity, and ethics.
- Extremely socially adept, with an ability to navigate multiple types of relationships.
- You have a proven track record for implementing and executing processes while also improving them
- You will collect and analyze competitive market data including due diligence, market research, and preparation of investment committee materials.
- Participate in physical inspections, negotiations with sellers and other investors, preparation of rehabilitation budgets, and closing of transactions.
- Excellent research skills and aptitude to understand the dynamics of various locations, submarkets, economic conditions and financial markets
- Enjoys challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps essence of an issue and underlying structure.
- Thrive under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple deals simultaneously
- Ability to juggle and manage workload to meet multiple deadlines and work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, presentation and planning skills
Here’s how to apply: