We don’t advertise this much, but we buy vacant lots and land all over the country. Also, we buy lots that have houses on them that have become vacant, abandoned, or boarded up. We get sellers calling us from all over the country asking if we’ll buy their vacant land or lot. Usually they bought them and planned on building a house there, but never got around to it. Sometimes they bought them as an investment in a particular up and coming area, but never sold it to a developer. Occasionally they’ve owned a house on a piece of property, and over the years the house has become run down, boarded up, or even abandoned. In each of these situations we’ve been able to help out people needing to sell their vacant land or lots fast. Here’s how it typically works:
1. We do a quick analysis of the land or abandoned property to see if it fits some of our basic buying criteria.
2. We will make you and offer to purchase the property.
3. Once we’ve signed the contract we’ll go into a full due diligence period for 20 days, with a closing scheduled for day 30.
4. We test the soil, perform a survey, study the neighborhood even more, check with zoning to make sure the lot is zoned properly, make sure no trees cannot be moved, and much more.
5. If everything passes the due diligence period we will schedule the closing 10 days after and start the escrow process.
6. Wire money to the title company, sign the documents, and buy the lot from you!
It’s that simple! We buy vacant lots very fast so if you’re looking to sell a lot, land, or an abandoned house, we’ll pay you CASH to get OUT FAST!